2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class*
2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class*
2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class vs. 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Want to drive a luxury car around Westfield? You can’t go wrong with either the 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class or the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. That’s because both models:
- Feature performance-enhancing AMG® engine and features in their respective lineups
- Offer a New Vehicle Limited Warranty that lasts for 48 months or 50,000 miles
- Promise exclusive Mercedes-Benz technologies, such as Mercedes-Benzmbrace®, COMAND® infotainment, in-car Wi-Fi, and more
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class and the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class are both strong performers. However, there are some differences to note, especially at the start of their lineups.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Kicking off the lineup is a turbocharged 3.0L V6 rated at 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque. The lineup rounds out a handcrafted 6.0L AMG® V12 biturbo engine that muscles out 621 hp and 738 lb-ft of torque.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class: The C-Class starts off with a turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engine that makes 241 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. At the top of the lineup, you’ll find a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that makes 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque.
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class boasts a trunk that’s larger than that of the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, at 18.7 cubic feet versus 12.6 cubic feet, respectively. It’s also important to note that the S-Class is the automaker’s flagship sedan, and as such, it boasts advanced and highly luxurious features, including:
- ENERGIZING Comfort Control, which coordinates climate control, ambient lighting, audio, fragrance, massaging front seats, and more
- Heated and massaging seats throughout
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Refrigerator box for the back seat
- Heated and cooled cupholders
How much you can afford may also influence your decision between the 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class and the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Starting prices in Scotch Plains include:
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: MSRP from $91,250*
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class: MSRP from $41,400*
See the Difference in Person. Test Drive These Mercedes-Benz Models at Mercedes-Benz of Union!
Explore the new Mercedes-Benz S-Class inventory, as well as the selection of new Mercedes-Benz C-Class models, at Mercedes-Benz of Union which is just a short drive from Bayonne! Then, get in touch with our team to schedule a test drive – and don’t forget that you can turn to us for Mercedes-Benz OEM parts!
Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.