Landscapers and contractors work hard, for long hours, no matter the weather – and get the job done. If you run a landscaping or contracting business, you want a vehicle that does the same.
At Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz of Edison, we’re ready to upfit the base configuration of one of our top-performing, German-engineered Metris, Sprinter, Metris Worker Cargo, or Sprinter Cab Chassis vans into the perfect machine for your company. We exclusively work with Mercedes-Benz Master Upfitters to deliver an incredible custom van, and we can build a configuration that meets the needs of your business even if you do specialized work.
Top options chosen by landscaping and contracting companies for van upfits include:
- Dropdown shelving
- Secure steel or aluminum shelving
- Spool reels
- Steel partitions, with optional locking doors
- LED compartment lights
- Mobile hand-wash station
- Class V receiver hitch
- 7-way RV trailer plug
- Pre-wiring rear view camera system
In addition, customization options available with Sprinter Cab Chassis models may include:
- ValueMaster flatbed platform, with optional 40” stakes and perimeter fencing
- Knapheide box truck configurations in a variety of sizes, with pine plywood wall cladding and flooring
- TommyGate rail gate or lift gate
- Rear wall deletion
- Choice of standard or extra-length wheel base
Contact Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz of Edison today to learn how you can get started with a custom van upfit that will be the right vehicle for the job.