Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris vans are favorite models among HVAC professionals – for good reason.
Mercedes-Benz HVAC & Plumbing Van Customization
All models are fully customizable, allowing you to build the exact van that your business needs.
- Add Floor Coverings and Cargo Partitions to help transport AC units, boilers, and other HVAC machinery.
- Add Custom Shelving – aluminum drop-down or stable steel – for optimal organization of tools and materials.
- Explore over 100 custom options when you build your Mercedes-Benz van.
Advantages of Mercedes-Benz Custom HVAC & Plumbing Vans
- Cargo – Mercedes-Benz Vans maximize cargo space, providing more room than Ford and more height than Dodge models, to transport sizable HVAC equipment.
- Performance – Sprinter and Metris offer 6-cylinder Diesel engines and 4-wheel drive, for more torque, horsepower, and hauling power than the competition.
- Safety and Comfort – During a hard day of work, you deserve luxury and quality, as well as top-notch technology integration, safety, driving control, and security features.
- Efficiency and Value – With industry leading fuel efficiency and residual value, you’ll get high performance at a low cost of ownership, for utility that will last for years to come.
Make Mercedes-Benz engineering a part of your HVAC business. For more information on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter & Metris HVAC & Plumber Upfits for sale, view full descriptions of Sprinter and Metris models, or talk to a professional at Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz Vans of Union — Call (908) 490-6655 or send us a message. We look forward to taking care of you.