New Mercedes-Benz Cargo Vans for HVAC Professionals for Sale in Union, NJ
Commercial Van Upfits for HVAC Professionals
Mercedes-Benz HVAC & Plumbing Van Customization
All models are fully customizable, allowing you to build the exact van that your business needs.
- Add Floor Coverings and Cargo Partitions to help transport AC units, boilers, and other HVAC machinery.
- Add Custom Shelving – aluminum drop-down or stable steel – for optimal organization of tools and materials.
- Explore over 100 custom options when you build your Mercedes-Benz van.
Advantages of Mercedes-Benz Custom HVAC & Plumbing Vans
- Cargo – Mercedes-Benz Vans maximize cargo space, providing more room than Ford and more height than Dodge models, to transport sizable HVAC equipment.
- Performance – Sprinter and Metris offer 6-cylinder Diesel engines and 4-wheel drive, for more torque, horsepower, and hauling power than the competition.
- Safety and Comfort – During a hard day of work, you deserve luxury and quality, as well as top-notch technology integration, safety, driving control, and security features.
- Efficiency and Value – With industry leading fuel efficiency and residual value, you’ll get high performance at a low cost of ownership, for utility that will last for years to come.
Make Mercedes-Benz engineering a part of your HVAC business. For more information on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter & Metris HVAC & Plumber Upfits for sale, view full descriptions of Sprinter and Metris models, or talk to a professional at Ray Catena Mercedes-Benz Vans of Union — Call (908) 490-6655 or send us a message. We look forward to taking care of you.
11 Matching Vehicles Found
Based on model year EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.