2017 Mercedes-Benz GLE vs. 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE
So you’ve already settled on the Mercedes-Benz GLE over the competition. But how do you choose between the 2017 and 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE? In all honesty, there’s no wrong answer, because the 2018 model returns largely unchanged from the 2017 model year. Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz GLE model years before making a decision for your Westfield drives.
Exceptional Interior Features
No matter whether you go with the 2017 or the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE, you can expect the following interior features when driving around Scotch Plains:
- Multicontour front seats with a massaging feature
- Your choice of a 14-speaker harman/kardon® sound system or a 14-speaker Bang & Olufsen sound system
- Tri-zone climate control
- Panoramic sunroof
- Backseat entertainment system
- Interior ambient lighting
- Nappa leather upholstery
What’s more, with either model, you can look forward to up to 80 cubic feet for cargo when the rear seat is folded down.
The key difference between the 2017 and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE is that the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG® GLE 43 model is slightly more powerful than the year before.
- 2017 AMG® GLE 43: The turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine generates 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- 2018 AMG® GLE 43: The same turbocharged 3.0L V6 engine makes 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
Check Out the Mercedes-Benz GLE at Mercedes-Benz of Union
Get a sense of how the Mercedes-Benz GLE compares to other competitors including the Maserati Levante when you visit Mercedes-Benz of Union near Bayonne.
*harman/kardon® and Logic 7® are registered marks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.