2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE Exterior
The exterior of the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE is sure to draw you in, as well as, turn heads on the road. This luxury SUV is built to be functional and stylish, so the only accessory you will need is to get behind the wheel. Learn more about what to expect when you walk in to Mercedes-Benz of Union and check out the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE for yourself below.
Built Strong and Stylish
- LED Daytime Running Lamps
- With their “twin torch” design, these headlights will illuminate the road for clearer vision during bad weather conditions and night driving.
- Power Liftgate
- Load up the back of your GLE with more ease using the power liftgate. Not only do you have more space to load up, but easier access.
- AMG® Body Styling
- From chiseled front and rear bumpers to stronger skid plates, the build of the GLE will help you tackle all terrain safely.
- Power Tilt/Sliding Sunroof
- Let in more sunlight or slide the sunroof open for more fresh air with just the touch of a button.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Union
Not only does the GLE have an impressive exterior, but a high-tech and comfortable interior. If you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new Mercedes-Benz GLE, visit us at Mercedes-Benz of Union near Westfield. If you’re not ready, try comparing it to other models like the Acura MDX to see how it stands apart from the rest or read what the reviews have to say. Contact us today with any questions, then take the GLE for a test drive around the Scotch Plains streets.
More From the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLE
More From Mercedes-Benz of Union
With the Concept GLB at Auto Shanghai (April 18 to 25, 2019), Mercedes-Benz shows what SUV ideas on the company’s compact car platform might be realized alongside the GLA as a sporty all-rounder. While the latter promises engaging driving enjoyment with its coupe-like lines, the Concept GLB…
The Autotrader 2019 Best New Cars were chosen on a wide-ranging set of criteria, including interior comfort and materials, build quality, available features and ride quality. Each vehicle was agreed upon unanimously by the entire editorial and data team at Autotrader. To be considered, a vehicle must be of the current or next model-year and…
Details are everything. That’s why we hand pick our Certified Pre-Owned inventory with rare and specialty vehicles, prepped and reconditioned to be as good as new! Check out our special financing rates going on now during the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Sales Event.