The 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 4MATIC®
Sales & Leasing Representative, Victor Kaczynski, explains some of the new features found inside the all new redesigned 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS 450 4MATIC®.
With a design that signals the future of the lineup, an ingenious enhancement to the combustion engine, and the very latest features in automotive intelligence, the new 2019 CLS breaks new ground in luxury, performance and style.
The four‑door coupe debuts with an all‑new inline‑6 turbocharged engine with EQ Boost. This integrated starter-generator enables a level of efficiency normally reserved for hybrid vehicles. It assists the combustion engine during acceleration, allows the car to “sail” to save fuel, and adds 21 hp to the combustion engine’s 362 hp. It´s pure strength, advanced by intelligence.
And it powers a drive of unaccustomed comfort and convenience. The CLS now makes room for five in its exclusively appointed interior. Driver Assistance features from the S‑Class help you steer and keep a safe distance in traffic, while both the style of drive and the ambiance of the cabin can be configured to your preferences. It´s redesigned outside too, with standard AMG® body styling that lends a distinctively sporty look.
- 3.0L inline-6 turbocharged engine with integrated starter-generator
- 362 + 21 hp and 369 + 184 lb-ft of torque*
- 9G-TRONIC 9-speed automatic transmission
- Top speed of 130 mph (electronically limited)*
- ENERGIZING Comfort feature
- Ambient lighting with 64 colors.
- Newly designed LED headlamps and taillamps
- Optional Driver Assistance features: Active Distance Assist DISTRONIC®, Active Steering Assist, Active Speed Limit Assist, Route-Based Speed Adaptation, Active Blind Spot Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist, Active Lane Change Assist, PRESAFE® PLUS, PRESAFE® Impulse Side