Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG® E 43 Launch Control
Product Specialist, Mike Delise demonstrates the Launch Control/Race Start on the Mercedes-Benz E-Class AMG® E 43.
To Activate Launch Control:
Depress the brake pedal with your left foot and keep it depressed. Pull and hold both steering wheel gearshift paddles.
- The RACE START Confirm: Paddle UP Cancel: Paddle DOWN message appears in the multi function display.
- Release both steering wheel gearshift paddles.
- To cancel: pull the left steering wheel shift paddle.
- To confirm: pull the right steering wheel shift paddle.
- The RACE START available Depress accelerator message appears in the multi-function display.
Fully depress the accelerator pedal.
The engine speed increases to about 3500 rpms.
The RACE START Release brake to start message appears in the multi-function display.
- Take your foot off the brake, but keep the accelerator pedal depressed.
- The vehicle pulls away at maximum acceleration.
- The RACE START active message appears in the multi-function display.
- RACE START is deactivated when the vehicle reaches a speed of approximately 50 km/h.
- RACE START is deactivated immediately if you release the accelerator pedal during RACE START or if any of the activation conditions are no longer fulfilled.
To shop Mercedes-Benz E-Class at Mercedes-Benz of Union, click HERE!
For more info on the AMG® E 43, click HERE!