What’s the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price?
If you’re shopping for a luxury SUV available at a reasonable price, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a top pick. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700* — making it a smart choice for all sorts of Westfield families. Slightly more expensive than the GLA but more cost-effective than the GLE, the new GLC offers powerful trims equipped with the latest and greatest features from the brand.
Pricing & Configurations: GLC SUVs
- GLC 300 SUV (Starting MSRP of $40,700*): The GLC SUV opens with the GLC 300, which is powered by a 241-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine. Standard features for this SUV include a 14-way power driver seat with memory settings, DYNAMIC SELECT®, and a power liftgate.
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $42,700*): The main difference between the GLC 300 and GLC 300 4MATIC® is drivetrain. The GLC 300 4MATIC® comes with the 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system for improved traction on Scotch Plains roads.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV (Starting MSRP of $50,650*): This hybrid model comes equipped with a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, which generates 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 43 SUV (Starting MSRP of $57,000*): Furnished with an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, this model accelerates to 60 mph from a standstill in 4.8 seconds.
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV (Starting MSRP of $70,800*): The AMG® GLC 63 boasts a 503-hp handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, making it the most powerful GLC SUV.
Pricing & Configurations: GLC Coupes
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe (Starting MSRP of $47,300*): The GLC Coupe lineup doesn’t include a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe. It does, however, offer the GLC 300 4MATIC®, which gets the same powerful drivetrain that’s available on the GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV.
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $61,200*): Upgrade to this model for a 362-hp AMG®-enhanced 3.0L biturbo V6 engine, heated seats, an HD Radio™ receiver, and more.
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe (Starting MSRP of $74,100*): The AMG® GLE 63 Coupe is capable of 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque, thanks to its AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe (Starting MSRP of $81,800*): The AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe is the range topper with standard features like PRESAFE®, a Burmester® Surround Sound System, and more.
Explore New GLC SUVs & Coupes at Mercedes-Benz of Union!
Does one of the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupes or SUVs above seem like a great match for you and your family? Contact us to schedule a test drive near Scotch Plains and Bayonne! We can answer any questions you may have about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price and features, as well as our new vehicle specials!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Union
S-Class Family Features: AIRMATIC® Suspension LED Intelligent Light System KEYLESS GO® HANDS-FREE ACCESS Active Parking Assist 64 Color Ambient Lighting Wireless Charging Burnester® Surround Sound System “The 2020 model leans in even further to the idea that the GLS is the S-Class of SUVs…” -CAR AND DRIVER, APR ’19 Key Highlights 3.0L inline-6 turbo engine…
With the Concept GLB at Auto Shanghai (April 18 to 25, 2019), Mercedes-Benz shows what SUV ideas on the company’s compact car platform might be realized alongside the GLA as a sporty all-rounder. While the latter promises engaging driving enjoyment with its coupe-like lines, the Concept GLB…
The Autotrader 2019 Best New Cars were chosen on a wide-ranging set of criteria, including interior comfort and materials, build quality, available features and ride quality. Each vehicle was agreed upon unanimously by the entire editorial and data team at Autotrader. To be considered, a vehicle must be of the current or next model-year and…
Details are everything. That’s why we hand pick our Certified Pre-Owned inventory with rare and specialty vehicles, prepped and reconditioned to be as good as new! Check out our special financing rates going on now during the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Sales Event.
If you’re shopping for a luxury SUV available at a reasonable price, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is a top pick. The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price starts at $40,700* — making it a smart choice for all sorts of Westfield families. Slightly more expensive than the GLA but more cost-effective than the GLE, the new…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.