2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE Price List
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE price starts at $55,700 for the GLE 400 4MATIC® SUV and $71,350 for the AMG® GLE 43 Coupe. You can’t go wrong with any of the new GLE SUVs and Coupes, but each trim offers its own performance specs, spacious interior, and luxury features. So, which trim level is right for you? Review our GLE price and trim list below, along with your package options for the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC®.
Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV Prices
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUVs range from 329 hp to 577 hp. No matter the trim you choose, you’ll enjoy the added confidence and control of 4MATIC® all-wheel drive.
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE 400 4MATIC® — $55,700 MSRP*
- 2019 AMG® GLE 43 SUV — $68,150 MSRP*
- 2019 AMG® GLE 63 SUV — $103,050 MSRP*
- Mercedes-AMG® GLE 63 S SUV — $110,200 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe Prices
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupes are AMG®-only, meaning you’ll get a choice of two high-performance biturbo engines that range from 385 hp to 577 hp. The GLE Coupe is offered in two configurations:
- 2019 AMG® GLE 43 Coupe — $71,350 MSRP*
- 2019 AMG® GLE 63 S Coupe — $113,000 MSRP*
Mercedes-Benz GLE Package Prices
Want sportier styling or more technology features? Even the entry-level GLE 400 4MATIC® is available with a wide range of package options, including the following:
- AMG® Line Exterior Package ($2,900) — includes AMG® body styling and 20-inch AMG® 5-spoke wheels
- AMG® Line Exterior with Night Package ($3,200) — includes AMG® body styling, 20-inch AMG® 5-spoke wheels with black accents, and Gloss Black exterior accents
- AMG® Line Interior Package ($350) — includes sport interior appointments, sport front seats, and brushed aluminum pedals
- Premium 1 Package ($3,900) — includes Blind Spot Assist, COMAND® navigation with a touchpad controller, Lane Keeping Assist, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, and more
- Premium 2 Package ($6,190) — includes Premium 1 features, plus active LED headlamps, heated and cooled front cupholders, multi-color ambient lighting, rear center-armrest pass-through, and more
- Premium 3 Package ($9,080) — includes Premium 1 and 2 features, plus adaptive cruise control, a household-type 115-volt power outlet, Surround View system, Speed Limit Assist, and more
- Parking Assistance Package ($1,290) — includes Active Parking Assist and Surround View System
Shop New GLE SUVs & Coupes at Mercedes-Benz of Union!
Ready to explore your new Mercedes-Benz GLE price options? Schedule a test drive at Mercedes-Benz of Union near Scotch Plains and Bayonne. Curious about the future of the GLE? Learn more about the 2020 model!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Union
With the Concept GLB at Auto Shanghai (April 18 to 25, 2019), Mercedes-Benz shows what SUV ideas on the company’s compact car platform might be realized alongside the GLA as a sporty all-rounder. While the latter promises engaging driving enjoyment with its coupe-like lines, the Concept GLB…
The Autotrader 2019 Best New Cars were chosen on a wide-ranging set of criteria, including interior comfort and materials, build quality, available features and ride quality. Each vehicle was agreed upon unanimously by the entire editorial and data team at Autotrader. To be considered, a vehicle must be of the current or next model-year and…
Details are everything. That’s why we hand pick our Certified Pre-Owned inventory with rare and specialty vehicles, prepped and reconditioned to be as good as new! Check out our special financing rates going on now during the Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Sales Event.
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.